● Prepare and Complete monthly payroll for employees; and coordinate with HR team of all BU to ensure timely and accuracy remittance for employees every month.
● Evaluate current procedures and policies for developing compensation and benefits programs.
● Make monthly report (manpower) and other reports related to manpower whenever required
● Prepare HR Budget
2. Personal Income Tax
● Calculate and complete monthly PIT declaration, Compile annual PIT finalization for employees and report to Tax department.
● Contact Tax authorities on new issues of personal income tax and inform to employees promptly
● Prepare job description, post job advertisements on recruitment channels and internal referral program
● In charge of recruitment process & implement Career development through internal/ external training program.
● Analyze and screen CVs, conduct the first round interviews, select/shortlist CVs for the next round interviews, do reference checks, refuse and close offers effectively.
● Prepare offer letter and checklist document for new comer.
4. Developing and Trainning
● Evaluate employees’s performances
● Outlines the objectives of career development and skills required for each staff
● Plan internal/ external training course for nurturing talented staffs
5. Handle all administrative tasks for foreign Expert as:
- Quarantine, Visa, Workpermit, TRC….
PERSONAL AND INTERPERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
● Have >2 years experience same field
● Good communication skills (verbal and written in English and Vietnamese)
● Excellent customer service skills with a proactive approach.
● High level of accuracy and confidentiality, strong organizational and planning skills, ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
● Being careful, detail-oriented, and keen on working with figures.
● Be a self-starter with the willingness and ability to handle significant levels of responsibility.
● Advanced IT skills and other relevant business software.
● Good level of source, hunting, communication and negotiation with potential candidates.
● Salary up to 15 Million VND
● Annual salary review
● Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
● Support for learning and certificate examination
● International, dynamic, friendly working environment
● Have chance to build long-term relationship with colleagues via multiple projects
● Working time: Monday - Friday and 2 Saturday/month
Thời gian tuyển dụng July 07, 2021
Lương: Thỏa thuận
Vị trí: HR executive
Địa điểm làm việc: Trụ sở chính: Tầng 18, tòa nhà HCO, 44B Lý Thường Kiệt, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội,
Số lượng: 1